Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Time for a new direction

I hate "why I haven't posted" posts. So I'm not gonna do it.

But here's a chance to start over, so I'm gonna take it. I'm dialing down the ambition and expectations from my already low standards. I'm not gonna cover all kinds of unique stuff, I am gonna rehash what others think, I will link to others quality work, thereby absolving myself of the need to produce my own, and no, I don't expect anyone to think that's fascinating or worthy of reading daily. Hell, I ain't gonna post daily, so let's stop pretending.

I feel better already.

Think I'll get me a beer.

4 Comments:

Anonymous loki said...

welcome back. enjoy your beer.

8:11 PM  
Blogger rox_publius said...

'preciate it.

and i did, thank you very much.

11:28 PM  
Blogger Turd Ferguson said...

Come on down to Baltimore, and your ol' big brother will buy you a beer or three!

My only reason for creating my moronic blog was to mock an acquaintance whose blog was 95% "why I haven't posted" posts. The other 5% was future posting schedules.

4:48 PM  
Blogger rox_publius said...

oh, man... i'm in trouble. this thing is eminently mockable. particularly the gasden flag in the upper right corner. statistically 7.2 % of all blogs have that same logo. let it not be said i was ever creative.

nice pic by the way. how's that look working with the ladies?

the job i started this week may very well have me in bawlamer from time to time, so you ought be careful what you ask for... you may just get it.

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home