Tuesday, March 08, 2005

More Dead Folks in Ukraine

The rash of suicides continues. This time, former Foreign Minister Yuri Kravchenko was found with two bullet wounds in his head and a suicide note saying:

"My dear ones, I am not to blame for anything. Forgive me. I have fallen victim to political intrigues of President Kuchma and his entourage. I'm leaving you with a clear conscience. Farewell."

Apparently, being connected to the Kuchma regime is very depressing stuff, since everyone involved is deciding to off themselves.

For more on Kravchenko's suicide(?), including the comments of the intriguing Mykola Melnichenko, former body guard turned political refugee, visit Bloggledygook.

1 Comments:

Blogger TheBitterAmerican said...

Um,..CSI moment here.

"Two bullets" and they're calling it a suicide?

FWIW,..I'm a paramedic w/ some crime scene experience.

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home