Monday, January 31, 2005

Back from the Bahamas

And as I settle in and start catching up with the usual suspects (see sidebar to the right), and run accross Discoshaman's post regarding the Philly 5. I wrote earlier about this situation, and agree wholeheartedly with his assesment.

Thought crimes are scary stuff. It's not long before the government decides an opinion you hold is not "progressive" and requires felony level punishment. Sign the petition, get these people out of jail, and then organize a letter writing campaign informing them that they are still morons.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Eric,

I googled you and happened by. You've got a marvelous site. Since we were neighbors I've graduated (Zanvyl Krieger B.A. '98), been hired by some sleazy types, met Jesus, started taking seriously all that business about keeping one's sanity and how to do it, seen the nation and am back where I started.

Less of a moron than when we last met,
Jonathan Maccabee

peace out

6:11 PM  
Blogger soulpole66 said...

So there you have it, folks - proof that bloggers have real identities, with real pasts and connections.

I guess I should be honored to be google-worthy. Glad to hear you are well, and as for being a moron - well... that's what freshman year in college is all about - and I did it well myself, my friend. I had a lot of fun, probably a bit too much. I'd like to think I've developed a bit since then.

Stop by from time to time and let me know when I being a dope. A small time blog can always use another reader.

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home